Saturday, December 11, 2010

More Photos of Cute Pets

Pico is getting older and calmer; he doesn’t get into nearly as much trouble as he used to. He still will find his way to the top of my closet occasionally, but when he was younger, he would survey my room from the top of the doorframe every time I let him out. 

He was a terror when he was young. He got everywhere (behind the dishwasher, inside my printer, between panes of glass in a sliding window, under a bookshelf, and he could even open my sliding closet door sometimes in college). But now, he’s more obedient. Previously, when I couldn’t find him, I knew he had stolen food and was stashing it somewhere bizarre. Now, he’s usually curled up in a pile of blankets. 

Since his rat buddies all died, he’s been all alone, and I this is how I found him when I came home. The black ball is Pico, and the brown thing is a stuffed animal. I think he misses his friends.


The girls are getting bolder, and they love their warm, fuzzy pouch/hammock. Here is a sleepy Rosie.

And here Rosie is exploring. Epi is more hyper and is really difficult to get sharp picture of.

No comments:

Post a Comment